Sunday 14 September 2014

Reflective Sunday // First week of Sixth Form

On Monday I started my first day of Sixth Form. I am now officially a year 12. The change from secondary education was different but a good different. We were treat like adults, we were trusted and everyone was lovely and sociable. I made friends with many people boys and girls of different backgrounds and new stories.

Bantz! I'm awks.
I couldn't tell you what any of friends are called. For starters I'm awful at remembering names. Basically, Hi I'm Dory!

I am only taking three subjects up this year for AS which are Sociology, Media Studies and Applied Business as it won't put too much stress on me when it comes to exam season, eeek!

When I first thought about sixth form I was like "OMG, it's going to be heavy on workload". It's not. It's at an advanced level but it isn't life consuming. We still have time to chill and have a little bit off banter in the common room in our frees. Makeovers, waxing and selfies! Hello!

The environment is so amazing! Everyone acts like adults so there's no bitchiness which is heavenly and basically is an escape from the rubbish of secondary.


1 comment:

  1. HI! I also just started sixth form so I totally relate to this post :) love your blog xox

    http://katey-anne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete