Monday 1 September 2014

#TeenBlogSeries // Best Foundation & Brow Routine

Holy Grail Foundation
I currently don't own this foundation.
- Credit to Bourjois website

My ultimate favourite foundation is Bourjois Healthy Mix. The consistency is smooth and easy to work with, achieving a flawless finish. The coverage is medium so it isn't too heavy or too light which is perfect for temperamental teenage skin. Plus, it smells nice which is a bonus too. The colour selection is fantastic providing perfect skin for all skin types and tones. It's dewy and natural so the finish doesn't look too unrealistic. It's a little bit pricer than other foundations from Rimmel and Maybelline but the quality looks and feels more amazing!


Brow Routine
Those eyebrows though.

Let's be honest I love the "Scouse brow" so I'm going to encorporate it into my daily make-up routine without being too cartoon-like or too dark and tacky. 

First I like to brush the eyebrow hairs up to neaten them up.

Then I conceal my eyebrows with the MUA Hide and Conceal concealer to make sure that any new growth is not visible. 

Then I trace my eyebrows lightly with the Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown.

Once my eyebrow is traced I use the MUA eyebrow pencil in the dark brown shade draw along the arch to add strength.

I then go in with a dark brown/purple from the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. (Yes I did say purple but it works perfectly on me, strangely). I then fill my eyebrows lightly to ensure the pencils are set in place. Nothing's worse than having smudged eyebrows, eeeek!

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried that foundation before, but I love the Happy Light Foundation. Bourjois always exceed when it comes to face products. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's lovely, I would totally recommend it!! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I would love to try that foundation :)
    Keep in touch
    xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the chance to buy it, do. It's ever-so lovely!xo

      Delete